Required for September 2017
Scale 3 point 4 depending on experience
£18,657.00 (Actual Salary £15,837.00)
36 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Eden Park High School is a new free school opening this September 2017. As part of the E21C Trust www.e21c.co.uk , Eden Park High School will become part of an established and high performing group of schools with a proven track record of success. The school will have a brand new, state-of-the-art building which will be ready in 2019. In the meantime, Eden Park High School will open in accommodation at The Ravensbourne School, Bromley, meaning that staff have a unique opportunity to learn from a well-established team.
We are seeking to appoint Learning Mentors who must:
- Be educated to a GCSE level or equivalent in both English & Maths
- Be enthusiastic and enjoy working with children
- Lead by example and be an exemplary role model, particularly by displaying excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Share in the school’s commitment for excellent achievement and high standards of learning and behaviour
Experience in a similar role and/or qualifications would be desirable, but is not essential. Experience of supporting children’s physical development would be beneficial to the role.
- Children who are eager to learn
- Friendly, hard working and supportive staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Well resourced and attractive learning environment
Closing date: 1pm Friday 14th July 2017
Education for the 21st Century is committed to safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of young people. The successful
applicant will be subject to a check against List 99 and an
enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please download and complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application form can be downloaded by clicking the link below.
For more details or a postal pack please contact:
Miss S Moorey
Assistant Business Manager
Telephone: 0208 290 8519