ADMISSIONS POLICY NUMBER
The Academy has an admission number of 240 for entry in year 7.
The School will accordingly admit this number of students if there are sufficient applications. Where fewer applicants than the published admission number for the relevant year group are received, the Academy Trust will offer places at the Academy to all those who have applied.
Where applications for admission to Year 7 exceed the 240 places available, after the admission of students with an Education, Health and Care plan naming the Academy, the following criteria applies in the order set out, to determine which students to admit to Eden Park High School.
The criteria are:
- Children Looked After (CLA)
- Students entitled to Pupil Premium Grant (up to 20% of the 240 places on offer).
- Sibling (a sibling on roll at the proposed time of entry)
- Proximity: distance will be measured in a straight line from the student’s front door of their main home address (see below) to the main entrance of the School’s permanent site on Balmoral Avenue, Beckenham. This distance will be determined using the Local Authority’s computerised measuring system, with those students living closest receiving higher priority.
Please see our Admissions Policy for full details on our Admission Criteria.
IN- YEAR ADMISSIONS
To apply for an in-year transfer please use the link below:
- ADMISSIONS APPEAL TIMETABLE 2021
- Admissions Policy 202122 Feb 2020 docx
- PP Supplementary Form Feb 2020