Sixth Form Dress Code
The overall effect of Sixth Form clothing should be one of smartness and appropriate to a conventional business context.
Smart business wear that is not ostentatious in style, pattern or colour:
- Suits must be plain e.g., dark grey, black or similar.
- Blazers must be worn at all times (with tailored skirt, dress or trousers).
- Skirt must be tailored.
- Trousers must be tailored and full length. Leggings / jeggings / chinos / jeans / tracksuits / cropped or ‘seasonal fashion’ trousers are not allowed.
- Collared shirts must be worn with a tie
- Blouses must be conservative. Sleeved or short sleeves are permitted
- Jumpers/cardigans may be worn under blazers. No hooded tops are permitted
- If tights are worn these must be black or flesh tone only.
- Plain flat or small heeled shoes. No trainers, sandals, platforms or stilettos are permitted
- Own coat
- Discreet minimal makeup and jewellery. (If the school deems that makeup and / or jewellery are not discreet, then you will be asked to remove it)
- Own bag