Teaching is an exciting and rewarding career. It is true in what they say that you will never be a millionaire through teaching, but I promise you that the internal feeling you get when you see a young person achieve is priceless.
Benefits to becomes a qualified teacher includes:
· Huge social interactions with adults and young people
· Multiple career progressions should you wish to move into leadership
· An environment that allows people to take risks and try new ideas
· Constant continued professional development
· Collaboration through working in a team environment
· 13 weeks paid holiday a year
In order to be a qualified teacher, you need to obtain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Within the UK, there are multiple methods to achieve QTS, with some options also providing you with credits towards a masters accreditation at the same time.
Below are the most common methods of gaining QTS. Click on the link and it will take you to a summary page of the route, to give you a better idea into which pathway to achieve QTS is suited for you.
Training Routes into Teaching
· Teach First
· Teaching apprenticeship
If you would like to know more information about how to get signed up to one of these pathways, please speak to Tom Golding by email email@example.com