Your career should be a personal journey. It is where you will spend the majority of your day and at Eden Park High School we want you to be happy, inspired, motivated and feel supported. As a new school, the opportunities are vast. We are growing rapidly and with this expansion comes a whole range of new posts that are there for the taking by talented individuals.
We are fully committed to staff professional development, for example we have our ‘six steps to headship’ programme. My priority is to build leadership capacity and provide a range of opportunities so that we retain our best teams and staff. We offer a thorough induction programme for all new staff and a graduate recruitment programme where we train people to become fully qualified teachers on site. As we are part of a Trust, there are also opportunities across our different schools for movement and promotion.
We are recruiting in all areas; from administrators, site team, teachers through to leadership posts.
At Eden Park High School some of the benefits that we offer are as follows:
- A discretionary staff bonus in addition to the normal appraisal process.
- A variety of subsidised or fully funded courses, including Masters degrees, NPQSL, NPQH programmes.
- Excellent and accredited training with recognised qualifications, such as the Outstanding Teachers Programme with Greenwich University.
- Trust conferences as an opportunity to liaise with colleagues from other schools.
- A fantastic body of talented staff to work alongside and learn together.
If you would like to discuss how Eden Park High School could support you in your career or whether we have a role that might suit your area of expertise, please do make contact.
We welcome CVs and letters of application from people who are interested in working with us; all enquiries and applications of interest should be sent to the Headteacher, Mrs Emily Codling, firstname.lastname@example.org.